If you haven’t followed me over to my new blog, take a moment to visit. Here’s what I’ve posted about so far:
- lesson plan to celebrate the successful landing of the Phoenix Mars Lander
- an introduction to web portal Google Sites, and my very own @edu Gsite
- novel reading plan: just a few pages at a time with DailyLit, delivered daily to your email or feed reader
- a review and example of Sprout, an amazing flash-based web gadget; you’ll love this!
- a video game and survival quiz for Lord of the Flies
- lesson plans with original sources and artwork for teaching Farewell to Manzanar
As you can see, I’ve been busy, but it’s not the same without you, so come on by!